The Chamber holds two job fairs throughout the calendar year.
The Spring/Consumer Job Fair
The Spring/Consumer Job Fair occurs in conjunction with the annual Spring/Consumer Expo in February at the Louis Joliet Mall on a Friday and Saturday.
Why should companies and organizations participate in this job fair?
- Louis Joliet Mall is easily accessible by public transportation
- Choice of one or two day Job Fair participation
- Special hours to allow potential employees to attend outside of traditional work hours
- Designated wing for Job Fair exhibitors
- Low cost opportunity to recruit new employees
The Community Job Fair
The Community Job Fair occurs later in the year at a location on the east side of Joliet, within the community. This event is designed to put your business or organization in the spotlight. Recruit potential new employees and promote current & season job openings within your company. Conduct onsite interviews with potential candidates.
Annual Spring/Consumer sponsorship opportunities available:
- Roving Entertainment
- Hospitality Suite
Community Job Fair sponsorship opportunities available:
Contact the Joliet Chamber for sponsorship information at (815) 727-5371