New Orleans North Festival
Friday, June 2, 2023
5 – 11 p.m.
TICKETS ON SALE NOW!
$10 in advance and $20 at the gate.
SAVE THE DATE!
the best of New Orleans comes to Joliet
New Orleans North features live musical entertainment, cold alcoholic beverages and a wide variety of food options. This event brings the best of NOLA to Joliet with Hurricane drinks, street performers and local artists.
- Open to the public
- Must be 21 or over
- No pets allowed
- $10 in advance online or $20 at the gate (price increases 24-hours prior to the start of the event)
- The event is outdoors and will take place rain or shine
- Moe Joe’s Cajun & Caribbean Cuisine
- Annabell’s Bar B Q
- Cemeno’s Pizza
- Popus Gourmet Popcorn
- La Joliet
- Smokin’ Z BBQ
- Gigi’s Sweets
- Joey’s Redhots
ENTERTAINMENT – ABRI CREDIT UNION HOOKAH ALLEY
- Jib Brothers Band
LOCATION & PARKING
- Downtown Joliet at the intersection of N. Chicago and Van Buren streets
- Parking is available on downtown streets and in lots, public parking garages are located on Ottawa and Scott streets
ENTERTAINMENT – D’ARCY BUICK GMC MAIN STAGE
- 5:15 – 6:15 PM 3rd City Brass Band
- 6:45 – 8:00 PM Big Lagniappe
- 8:30 – 9:00 PM Joliet Pride Network Drag Show
- 9:30 – 11:00 PM Maggie Speaks
ENTERTAINMENT – THOMPSON’S TAP
- 6:00 – 6:45 PM Kelsey Montanez
- 7:00 – 7:45 PM Kelsey Montanez
- 8:15 – 9:00 PM Righteous Hillbillies
- 9:15 – 10:00 PM Righteous Hillbillies
ENTERTAINMENT – RISE DISPENSARIES VAN BUREN MUSIC CLUB
- 5:30 – 6:20 PM Tamara Martinez
- 6:30 – 7:20 PM Eric Totherow
- 7:30 – 8:20 PM Matt Strom
- 8:30 – 9:20 PM Nick Domberg
- 9:30 – 10:20 PM Madeline Williams/Tim Placher
Sponsorships are available on a first come, first served basis. For additional information, or to secure your sponsorship, contact:
We are seeking hardworking individuals to volunteer at New Orleans North! Volunteers are asked to set up and clean up the event, staff entrance gates, sell drink tickets, serve cold beverages and more!
For additional information or to sign up, contact Sarah Palya at firstname.lastname@example.org or 815-727-5371.
Looking for a simple way to earn extra money for your organization, charity or club? Consider selling tickets to New Orleans North. For every $10 pre-sale ticket sold by your organization will receive $2.00 back! Fundraising is available to 501(c)3 entities only.
For additional information or to sign up, contact Sarah Palya at the Joliet Chamber of Commerce & Industry at email@example.com or 815-727-5371.